Wednesday 16 May 2012

Jeffrey Campbells - Lita

Lita's on the inside - Right foot 


Front - Laces

Side - Right.

The absolutely Fab box!






Hi Guys :) Just want to share my views on the amazing designer Jeffrey Campbell! Although i haven't really known of him for that long, he just became big back in 2010 when Lady Gaga was wearing some shoes he designed. This was sort of how he became known. His biggest, and most known design of shoe/boot is the Lita, which I myself own a pair. They cost £120 from Office in the MetroCentre, and I have worn them to absolute death! They are amazing! Their platform is around 3 inches at the front and then the heel is around seven. I am forever being asked about how high they are, and how i can walk in them. I simply can not say a bad thing about them really, except the lases always come un-done whilst I walk and it get pretty annoying, but other than that :). They are real leather, and i am totally aware that there are fakes available from almost anywhere, and they are really good fakes but I know myself that these shoes will last me quite a while. I wear them for work with a pair of skinnys, and they look fabulous even with dresses even though you would think that they would not go at all. I am yet to team them up with shorts but I absolutely adore them with any other outfit! The best thing about Jeffrey Campbell is that his designs are so different, and amazing. He makes something totally out of nothing! I have thought about polishing them with black polish, to keep them in good nick but i quite like them looking worn and slightly scuffed! :) My Litas are the best buy when it comes to shoes at full price by far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment