Wednesday 16 May 2012

Jeffrey Campbell Damsel Spike/Sledge Black Leopard


Hi Guys, these little beauties are another find off the Envishoes website. They are priced at £131.28, which again isn't actually that bad for a pair of shoes that will be worn to death - once again. These remind me of the sam eldemans i am in absolute love with, simply because of the spikes. Spikes are big right now, and ofcourse, they will go with literally anything that i will throw at them. They are really rocky and they will 'spike' everything and anything! As always JC does me proud by giving me exactly what i want in a boot. The toe looks very narrow and just like the Dollywoods i have blogged about, i am uncertain about what the fit will be like, but I assure you i will be finding out! In absolute loveeeee <3 x

I was in Office the other day looking at the JC's they have to offer and i found these little beauties 

Little visit.
I tried them on in a size three, which is the size i have in my Litas and every other shoe unless there isn't a three in stock - anyway. When i tried these on they seemed really hard to get on, which was quite upsetting, as i would dieeeee if my feet had grown, after getting them on they felt like they had very little support on my foot. It honestly may have been because i was out the two nights previous and had been to work all day on my feet, but i loved them looking but i simply could not wear them all of the time, as they just did not feel right for me. The fur is real fur, it is pony fur, which i simply could not get my head around. And realistically it did put me off them slightly. The heel, even though you may not be able to see from the photo is curved, this is a reason why i was put off by them also. They are an absolutely lovely pair, they really are but unfortunately JC i just didn't like the fit.


p.s I am so excited for Office at the Metrocentre to receive more of the JC's in! Hopefully they get the DollyWoods and Damsel Spikes! EEEEEEKKKKKK! 

No comments:

Post a Comment