Wednesday 16 May 2012

Jeffery Campbell - Dollywoods


These Jeffery Campbells were found on JC's instagram. They have to be the most amazing shoes I have seen in a while. I was so excited I uploaded a picture up to twitter, and MMS one to my boyfriend Matthew. I trawled the internet for days to find somewhere that sold these, i was totally becoming obsessed! And finally found them at just the right place! They are sold on Envishoes.com at £156.29 and I seriously am more than happy to pay that amount for them. The detailing is what is making me need/want them more and more. Every time i see them i seriously do fall in love. They were being promoted by JC around 2 weeks ago on Instagram and they appeared suddenly on the net not long after that - due to me being a cyber freak looking for them like a mad woman. In the picture off the Envi website you can see that they do look like a coral-pink-orange, which will be amazing for this summer! I am excited, as these will go amazing with a pair of shorts, unlike my Litas which i think they could actually clash with some little shorts, but these will go absolutely fab! It's unfortunate i am going nowhere hot this year :(. My Litas by Jeffery Campbell also are not hard to walk in or uncomfortable, and they do not make my feet hot and sweaty, but this design could be significantly different. I love them enough to buy them straight up, but I am wondering what they will be like when they are on, and when I will be walking around in them. They will be being used for nights out and work, so i do need to make sure that they are not un-comfy you see! Other than that query, with them being so new i am yet to get any reviews of them what so ever, so this is quite sad cos i would really like to know whether or not these shoes are the dream i am making them out to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment